top of page
Walking on Campus

Study In Canada

An Ideal Country to Stay and Study in

Travel Agency

Visa and Permit

Temporary Residents Must be Authorized to Stay

Young Student in Library

Foreign nationals looking to visit, study or work in Canada may need to get a visitor visa, a study/work permit, or both to enter Canada. A temporary resident is a foreign national who is legally authorized to enter Canada for temporary purposes. Tourists, students, and temporary workers are all considered temporary residents.


Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processes these applications under several categories:

    • Temporary resident visas (TRV)

    • Electronic travel authorizations (eTA)

    • International students

    • Temporary workers

    • Temporary resident permits

bottom of page