top of page
Reaching for a Book

Study in Canada

An Ideal Country to Stay and Study in

Job interview

Visa and Permit

Temporary Residents must be Authorized to Stay

College Campus

Visa and Permit


Individuals to Canada for the purpose of visiting, studying or working may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada.


Temporary resident visas or permits:

  • Visitor Visa — A visitor visa allows you to enter Canada as a visitor or tourist. Generally, you can stay in Canada for up to 6 months as a visitor.

  • Study Permit — A Study Permit allows a foreign national to study in Canada at a specific Canadian educational institution and in a specific program.

  • Work Permit — A work permit allows a foreign national with an offer of employment from a Canadian company to work in Canada on a temporary basis.

  • Parents and Grandparents Super Visa — A super visa allows parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents to remain in Canada for up to 5 years at a time without the need for renewal of their status.

  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) — an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada. The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires.

We can assist you in applying for visas or eTA which you need to enter Canada. Please contact us if you need the service.

bottom of page