Come to Canada for business talents, art and sports elites from all over the world
Fast Track Project, Canadian skilled migration is an important part of Canadian immigration
Reunite with Your Family in Canada Permanently
PR Status and Citizenship
Permanent Resident ID and Application for Citizenship
There are two classes of business immigrants:
• Start-up visa
• Self-employed persons
Business immigrants are people who can invest, or start businesses in Canada and are expected to support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
The Canadian government selects business class immigrants based on their ability to become economically established and get themselves involved into the business development.
Start-up visa Program
To be eligible, you must have:
• A commitment of support from a designated Canadian venture capital fund, business incubator or angel investor group;
• An ability to communicate in either French or English; and
• An adequate amount of money in order to settle and provide for the cost of living prior to earning an income.
To be eligible, you must:
• Have relevant experience: take part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class or been self-employed in cultural activities or athletics;
• Meet the selection criteria including experience, education, age, etc.;
• Meet medical, security and other requirements.
Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories, each of which, with the exception of Quebec, has their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The province or territory will nominate candidates who have the right skills, work experience and and knowledge required to meet the local labor market and economic development. The purpose is targeting precise demographics of skilled workers, students, and business professionals. Many provinces offer nominations to some business people, but each of these programs have different requirements and investment thresholds. They require a person to have a high net worth and to make a substantial investment in creating jobs or growing a business in the province selected. PNP programs are highly variable and you should consult our office consultants to determine whether you are eligible for any of them.